Click Here

Monday, February 7, 2011

Victoria’s Secret models stretch wings on runway

Pair of wings to the backs of many models can make them even taller than their long, lean stiletto-wearing frames normally do.




Lily Aldridge, Candice Swanepoel and Erin Heatherton are the newest to win Victoria’s Secret “angel” status reserved for its top models, and that means they got some of the best outfits to wear in the retailer’s annual catwalk show that showed on Tuesday .



At their fittings, though, these young women kept their eyes wide, their attitude humble and gave off more of the girl-next-door vibe than jaded fashionista.



Aldridge went to a casting about 18 months ago, got a catalog gig and then won a slot in last year’s show as one of the models in the teen-oriented Pink portion of the catwalk.

Aldridge says some people will now recognize her as she’s walking down the street. But her boyfriend, Kings of Leon frontman Caleb Followill, has yet to see to see her poster that previously hung in the window of the store in her downtown Manhattan neighborhood. “Hopefully they’ll put me back in,” she says.




“I shoot for Victoria’s Secret all year, so every day I do that, I have to be at my best. That means I have to be sleeping, having dinner with friends and be relaxed. I am always eating healthy and working out — but I had chocolate last night.”http://hotmedia2010.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
+92-322-8455882