Click Here

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Lady Gaga introduces Camera Glasses

LAS VEGAS: Lady Gaga introduced her new line of Grey Label products for Polaroid at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas. These products include sunglasses embedded with cameras and photo printers that can fit in a purse.




Grey Label allowed Lady Gaga, who is now a creative director for the company, to design the frames for the Polaroid GL20 image-capturing sunglasses, which stores photos on a chip inside an earpiece. The GL10 Instant Mobile Printer, which she takes to bars with her in her purse, connects to phones via Bluetooth and prints 3-by-4-inch pictures on the go.



“I suppose many of you are nerdy enough to carry around a mobile printer," said Lady Gaga at the even. "I know I will."



The products are set to be released later this year.



"I consider myself to be a visionary, not just a songwriter and a singer," Lady Gaga said in a press release distributed by Polaroid. "I am an artist. I brought my vision and love of fashion, technology and obsession with the future into all of my work with Polaroid."



Lady Gaga is set to release her second studio album, "Born This Way," on May 23, 2011. The pop superstar is up for six Grammy awards.



Lady Gaga promised fans at a concert stop in Gdsank, Poland that the follow-up album to "The Fame" will be the "greatest album of this decade."http://hotmedia2010.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
+92-322-8455882